What is the best way to get started with Pilates?
New clients must begin with a series of private sessions. This initial group of sessions is important in setting the basic foundation for Pilates work. Clients learn each exercise with proper form and alignment, as well as any modifications that might be appropriate for them. Through careful one-on-one teaching, clients learn the traditional order of the exercises, the principles of Pilates, equipment set-up, and the system of exercises that is right for their body and their personal fitness goals.
INTRODUCTORY SPECIAL: 4 private Pilates sessions for $200
(expires 30 days from date of purchase available ONE time only to new students!)
Interested in Barre or Stick classes?
If you are looking to take a Barre or Stick class, please contact us first and we will get you all the information you need. We look forward to meeting you at the barre!
What can I expect from a studio atmosphere?
The staff here at Core Integrity Pilates wants you to have a positive, rewarding experience in this safe, serene and supportive environment. In order for us to deliver the best possible experience to all clients, we ask that you review this information.
These policies are for your protection, privacy, sanitation and enjoyment. Please have respect for the space as well as those in it. You are responsible for yourself. BE PROACTIVE! Thank you for choosing CIP.
Please review our Studio Etiquette/Attire policy.
Advance Registration Policy
Mat classes require that a minimum of three students are signed up in advance. Equipment & Barre classes will be held once a minimum of two people are signed up.
• For all morning classes the cut off will be 8:00 p.m. the night before (this includes 12pm/lunchtime classes). For example, at 10 p.m. on Wednesday if there is no one signed up online for the 6:00 a.m. Thursday class, the class is subject to being removed from Thursday’s schedule.
• For all afternoon and evening classes the cut off will be 12 p.m. the day of the scheduled class.
• If you have signed up for a class that doesn’t reach the minimum enrollment you will receive an email letting you know it has been cancelled. If you prefer an alternative method of contact, please let us know and we will be happy to keep you posted on cancellations in that way.
• It is essential that you check the Web Scheduler frequently to stay up to date on schedule changes!!!
Late Arrival Policy
• If you know you are going to be late please call the studio ahead. If you anticipate being more than fifteen minutes late you will not be permitted to enter the class (out of courtesy to fellow students, the instructor and for your own safety).
• As a courtesy to our staff and guests we have a 24 hour cancellation policy. The cancellation policy is in place to minimize disruption to our clients and as a courtesy to our trainers who are compensated on a per client basis. Any appointments missed or cancelled less than 24 hours in advance will be charged the full price for that session.
Purchase Policy/Terms & Conditions
• Please note the expiration date on your purchase and retain all receipts for your records.
• All Class Cards expire in 180 days/6 months from the date of purchase. Flex Credits expire 90 days/3 months from date of purchase.
• Introductory and Encore Packages expire 30 days/1 month from the date of activation and must be activated within 3 months of the purchase date.
• Gift Certificates and Gift Cards (for any amount, package or class card) may be activated up to 3 months after the date of purchase. Once activated, the visits purchased or the amount of money put on the Gift Card is valid for the amount of time specified on that particular item, package or class card, generally 180 days/6 months.
• All single visits must be used within 3 months of the purchase date.
• CIP reserves the right to offer promotional discounts with expiration and activation parameters different from the aforementioned terms. If you are unclear on dates of activation/expiration, please ask for clarification BEFORE using promotional codes to buy online.
• All purchases are FINAL at point of sale; no refunds/returns. Please choose wisely!
• There is a $25 NSF on bounced checks.
Please contact us if you have any questions about our facilities.